Frequently Asked Questions
You've got questions. We're here to help!
Fitness Connection offers several membership options to meet your needs. We pride ourselves on making our memberships accessible and affordable for everyone. You can join at your local fitness center or sign up online. Please check our website for the most current prices available.
While we hate to see you end your fitness journey with us, you can cancel your membership in any of the following ways:
- Contact our Member Services Team at 800-922-7898 during the hours of Monday – Friday, 8AM-6PM CST.
- Visit your Fitness Connection location
- Call your Fitness Connection location
We get it…sometimes life gets busy. In certain circumstances, you may be eligible to temporarily freeze your membership for a short period of time. If this is something you would like to explore, please contact our Member Services Team at 800-922-7898 during the hours of Monday – Friday, 8AM-6PM CST.
No matter which membership plan you choose, you will enjoy unlimited access to our expansive, state-of-the-art fitness facility, which includes a wide range of cardio and strength training equipment, spacious locker rooms complete with saunas, and a women’s workout area. Additional amenities include group exercise classes, team training programming, a turf training area with a functional training rig, personal training, full-size basketball courts, and Kids Club with tablets, a mini basketball court, and a theater. Amenities may vary by location and membership packages.
Yes! We are proud to partner with Trivity Health (also known as Silver Sneakers), ASHLink, Renew Active and Peerfit. See club for sign-up details.
- You can update your billing information by accessing the member portal. Your username and password are your key tag ID number. If you’re having trouble with your key tag, please click here for additional information.
- You can also call or visit your home club for billing updates.
- Please see one of our Front Desk Teammates if you require updates to your personal training billing.
Family members may be added to your membership at any time. Pricing may vary depending on current promotions and chosen membership plan. See club for details.
Stop by the Front Desk at your local Fitness Connection and one of our EPIC Teammates will assist you.
Customer Service FAQs
- The Member Portal is available for you to view your transaction history, check-in activity and to updated personal/billing information. Before you log-in for the first time, verify that your email address is on file with your club.
- To login, locate your member number through your FC key tag or membership agreement.
- Your ID and Password are your FC key tag number. FC is capitalized.
- From the FC website, choose the location of your membership – Texas, North Carolina or Nevada.
- The system will ask for you to change your password the first time you login.
It is a yearly fee billed to maintain your membership at our fitness center.
The Annual Fee bill date is dependent on your start date with Fitness Connection. You can find this date on your membership agreement, through the member portal or by speaking with one of our Front Desk Teammates at your home gym.
Currently, all Fitness Connection memberships are billed monthly.
Club hours vary by location. For any potential updates on our hours and other great news, please download the FC app and follow us on Facebook.
Fitness Connection is proud of the outstanding amenities we have to offer, including but not limited to a hot sauna, basketball courts, group exercise classes, women’s workout area, Kids Club and a turf training area.
Please note: amenities vary by location and service fees may apply.
There are two options to access the club:
- Utilize mobile check-in through your Fitness Connection Mobile App.
- Use your Fitness Connection membership key tag.
Absolutely! We have expert trainers who focus on a positive body image and provide a built-in accountability partner who will help you achieve the results you want. To get started, complete this form and one of our professional trainers will reach out to you with next steps!
- Lockers are available in our locker rooms on a per-visit basis.
- Lockers are for daily use only.
- Please secure your valuables in a locker with a lock and do not leave them visible inside your car.
- Members are responsible for providing their own lock.
- Locks that are not removed will be opened by Fitness Connection Management and the items left will be donated to a charity of Fitness Connection’s choosing and/or discarded.
- Fitness Connection is not responsible for lost or damaged articles inside or outside of the facility.
It’s important to us that our members and guests always feel safe and comfortable during their workouts. Here are a few expectations we feel ensure everyone has the best workout possible:
- Wipe down equipment after use.
- Re-rack the equipment you use.
- No dropping weights.
- No excessive noise when lifting.
- Share the equipment between sets.
- Equipment can only be used on the workout floor.
- Personal workout equipment is not allowed.
- Personal training and/or coaching may only be performed by Fitness Connection teammates.
- Must be fully clothed, including athletic footwear. No open-toed shoes.
- No staring, harassing, taking pictures or video or fighting.
- No children allowed on workout floor or equipment.
- Weights are NOT allowed on cardio equipment or in the sauna.
- No gym/workout bags, purses, motorcycle helmets, etc. on the workout floor or basketball /racquetball courts.
- Personal speakers of any kind are not allowed anywhere within the facility.
- No excessively loud phone calls on the fitness floor.
- Kids Club is available for children ages 3-11 years old for a two-hour limit.
- You must be the parent or legal guardian of any child utilizing Kids Club services, enrolled in the FC Plus Plan and remain on the premises while your child(ren) are signed in
- This service may not be available at all fitness centers
- Check the location nearest you to verify if Kids Club is available.
- Hours vary by club. Check the location nearest you for Kids Club hours or please see the Front Desk teammate at your local Fitness Connection.
- *Included in the FC Plus Plan.
The safety of our members and their families is a top priority for us, which is why we have established the following age requirements when utilizing our facilities.
- Ages 18 and older can sign an agreement and work out by themselves.
- Ages 16 – 17 must have a parent sign an agreement on their behalf and can work out by themselves.
- Ages 12 – 15 require a parent to sign a membership agreement and must have a parent or a Fitness Connection personal trainer with them throughout the course of their workout.
- Ages 11 and below are not able to work out unless with a special class and are not allowed on the workout floor.
- Children ages 11 and under are not allowed in locker rooms.
- Restroom facilities for these children are available in the Kids Club.
- Group Fitness classes are available in-club and through FC On-Demand in the Fitness Connection app
- Virtual Group Fitness classes and FC On-Demand are available to all Fitness Connection members
- Instructor-led Group Fitness classes are available under the FC Plus Plan
- For classes and schedules, please refer to the FC App or visit your local club’s page
Wi-Fi® is available at all our clubs. Please see our Front Desk teammates for details.
Kids Club FAQs
Kids Club is included in the FC-Plus membership package and may not be available at all Fitness Connection clubs. Check the location nearest you to verify if Kids Club is offered.
Kids Club is available for children ages 3-11 years old.
Yes. Members may leave their children for two hours per day.
Kids Club hours vary by location. Check the location nearest you to verify Kids Club hours.
The safety of you and your children is important to us, which is why members MUST provide their membership card or barcode and a valid state-issued photo ID to sign their child(ren) in/out of Kids Club, each visit. Only a parent or legal guardian can sign a sign in or out of Kids Club and must remain onsite the entire time their child(ren) are signed in. Also, the same parent/legal guardian who signed in the child(ren) MUST be the one to sign them out.
Yes, however, Fitness Connection Teammates will page the parent to change diapers and assist children not “potty-trained” in the restroom.
It’s as easy as completing this form. Once complete, you’ll receive an email that you’ll print and take with you to begin your free trial!
- Guests are welcome to experience our expansive club, including the hot sauna, non-fee-based group fitness classes and turf training area.
- Guests can visit the gym during normal club hours.
- Basketball and racquetball courts are reserved for members and paid day passes only.
- Guests must present a valid state I.D. with local residency when visiting a Fitness Connection facility.
- Guests must be at least 18 years or older.
- Pass visits must be used in consecutive days.
Currently, 5-Day passes are for new guests only.
You may purchase a day pass. Please see the front desk for pricing and details.
- A member may bring a guest with them every day. The same guest may only come once every four months. Some restrictions apply.
- Guests must be 18 years of age or older.
- Guests must present a valid state-issued I.D. with local residency when visiting a Fitness Connection facility.
- Basketball and racquetball courts are reserved for members and paid day passes only.
- All guests must sign a waiver before working out.
- Guests can visit the club during normal club hours.