Fitness Connection is committed to going above and beyond required protocols for the safety of our members and our teammates. We are cleaner, safer, and bigger – so that our members and our teammates can continue focusing on their health and fitness goals.
Cleaner: We have enhanced cleaning and sanitization.
- Maintain cleanliness through increased staff and reserved hours for disinfecting.
- Provide sanitizing stations filled with hospital-grade disinfectant.
Safer: We have implemented safety procedures to ensure the health of you and the staff.
- Temperature Checks
- Contactless Check-In
- Social Distancing
- Mask Requirement
Bigger: We have spacious clubs, which set us up to adjust easily to occupancy changes while still maintaining social distancing.
- Workout Floor (Free Weight, Cardio, Strength Machines)
- Turf and Functional Training Equipment
- Fit Flix Theater
- Women’s Only Area
- Pro Shop for food/drink purchases
- Restrooms and water fountains
- Use of Lockers
- Basketball Courts
- Group Fitness and Cycle Studios – varies by location
- Racquetball Court – varies by location
- Pools – varies by location
- Kids Club: Due to social distancing recommendations, our Kids Club will remain closed until further notice. The health and safety of our members and their families remains our top priority and we will notify you once this amenity returns.
- Saunas & Jacuzzis: Due to CDC recommendations, our saunas and jacuzzis are still closed.
Fitness Connection is working to extend hours for the best, safest workout experience for our members and teammates and we will continue to notify you as we increase hours.
You can show your respect and care for yourself, the other members and our teammates by:
- Wearing a mask properly that covers your nose and mouth
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Utilize the sanitizing stations for wiping down equipment before and after your workout
- Maintain social distancing between yourself and the other members and teammates
Please stay home if you’re not feeling well. Our team will be there to greet you when you return.
Like you, we are excited to return to normal operations and are optimistic that the opportunity to do so may be just weeks away. While we cannot commit to a specific timetable just yet, we are monitoring the CDC and other health official recommendations and will rollback our COVID-19 restrictions as soon as it is safe to do so.
Our locations have masks available for purchase if you or a guest forgets their mask.
We understand and appreciate you as a member of Fitness Connection, especially as we navigate our policies during this time. We would like to offer you the choice of a free 30-Day freeze or 60-Day freeze on your membership. Then, when you feel comfortable returning to the gym, we can all be back together again. Your billing will automatically resume once your freeze period has expired.
Yes, according to the CDC guidelines. Even if you have had coronavirus or been vaccinated, you can still pass the virus to others. This means you still have to wear mask and practice social distancing in public spaces.
Fitness Connection will return to 100% occupancy in Texas, effective March 10, 2021. Given the size of our facilities, capacity restrictions have not been an issue and we believe even at 100% occupancy, our members can achieve a great workout in a safe, clean environment.