North Carolina Safety Update 8.20.21 | FAQ
We are cleaner, safer, and bigger – so that our members and our teammates can continue focusing on their health and fitness goals.
Cleaner: We have enhanced cleaning and sanitization.
– Maintain cleanliness through increased staff and reserved hours for disinfecting.
– Provide sanitizing stations filled with hospital-grade disinfectant.
– Sanitization stations are available for use by all guests and members.
Safer: We have implemented safety procedures to ensure the health of you and the staff.
– Contactless Check-In and purchases
– Face coverings encouraged or required per state and local directives
Bigger: We have spacious clubs, which allow members to still experience a great workout while maintaining physical social distancing.
– Workout Floor (Free Weight, Cardio, Strength Machines)
– Turf and Functional Training Equipment
– Fit Flix Theater
– Women’s Only Area
– Pro Shop for food/drink purchases
– Restrooms and water fountains
– Use of Lockers
– Basketball Courts
– Group Fitness and Cycle Studios – varies by location
– Racquetball Court – varies by location
– Pools – varies by location
You can show your respect and care for yourself, the other members and our teammates.
– Wearing a mask properly that covers your nose and mouth
– Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
– Utilize the sanitizing stations for wiping down equipment before and after your workout.
– Maintain social distancing between yourself and the other members and teammates
Please stay home if you’re not feeling well. Our team will be there to greet you when you return.