Welcome to Fitness Connection
Posted September 8, 2020
Former YouFit members,
Welcome to Fitness Connection! Thank you for taking the time to connect with us. While it is unfortunate that your YouFit location had to close, we are very excited to show you all that Fitness Connection has to offer. Our mission is to change lives by making a healthier lifestyle more accessible, and lately that has been more challenging than ever. We know you miss your workouts and we can’t wait to welcome you to your new Hulen club.
We reopened all DFW locations as soon as permitted by the government back in May. Upon reopening, we implemented various enhanced safety protocols. While your Fitness Connection gym experience will look different, we assure you that all decisions were made with your health and safety first in mind.
ABOUT YOUR HULEN LOCATION
Fitness Connection Hulen is a brand new club – opened January of 2019. At Fitness Connection, ALL members have access to ALL amenities. You can preview your Hulen location virtually by visiting this link
WHAT TO EXPECT AT FITNESS CONNECTION
You can visit this link for a preview to what you’re experience will look like.
- •Monday – Thursday, 5am-10pm
- •Friday, 5am-8pm
- •Saturday 8am – 5pm
- •Closed Sunday
Texas Government Requirements
- •Restricted Occupancy: we will be admitting a limited number of members per location based on the size of the gym. Average Texas occupancy at 50% is over 500, but please visit your local gym for specifics.
- •Full-coverage Gloves: you will be required to wear full-coverage gloves
- •Face Coverings: all members required to wear face coverings
- •Disinfect Belongings: all personal belongings must be sanitized before entry
New Safety Measures
- •Teammate and member temperature checks required to enter
- •Touch-free check-in process
- •Protective shields positioned at contact points at the front desk
- •Gloves and masks worn by all Fitness Connection Teammates
- •Member access only, guest privileges are temporarily suspended due to capacity restrictions
Cleaning and Sanitization
- •While we have always had the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitization, we are taking extra precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to protect our members and our team
- •Use of EPA-approved, hospital-grade disinfectant and sanitization products
- •Increased staffing to cover all operating hours with enhanced-level cleaning and disinfecting of all high-touch areas of the gym
- •Hand sanitizer available for members at entry and exit
- •Disinfecting spray available throughout the gym for members to wipe down equipment before and after use
- •Reduced hours of operation will allow for deep cleaning and disinfecting during closure
- •As you enter the gym, you will notice social distancing markers and notifications. Please stay at least 6’ away from the other gym members and our Teammates
- •We have relocated some equipment and limited access to specific pieces of equipment to ensure social distancing
Amenities Available (may vary by location)
- •Workout Floor (Free Weight, Cardio, Strength Machines)
- •Turf and Functional Training Equipment
- •Fit Flix Theater
- •Women’s Only Area
- •Pro-Shop for food/drink purchases
- •Restrooms and water fountains
Amenities Temporarily Closed to maintain social distancing and occupancy restrictions (amenities may vary by location)
- •Use of Lockers
- •Kids Club
- •Basketball Courts
Will anything change with my membership access?
There will be no interruption to your membership in the transfer. At Fitness Connection, ALL members have access to ALL amenities. The only difference in our memberships is the number of clubs you have access to. You will continue to have all-location access, which now includes 15 DFW locations! Our system is not currently able to process half-price drinks, but we assure you we are in progress on a solution to continue this benefit to your membership.
Will I be refunded for the charges while YouFit was closed?
Yes, YouFit will be automatically sending refunds for all unused, prepaid personal training, and for any membership dues and annual fees that were charged after they were closed in March. You should receive this within 30 days. Membership billing will resume in September as your membership is activated at Fitness Connection. All monthly billing dates and annual fee dates will stay as stated in your original agreement.
How do I freeze or cancel my membership?
Previously frozen accounts will begin billing October 1. You are able to extend your freeze or cancel your Fitness Connection membership by calling customer service at 800-922-7898, visiting, or calling the Hulen club at 817-361-8888. Customer service hours can be found on our website aquí
Fitness Connection at Home
Because the current environment may not fit your needs at this time, we are offering Fitness Connection @ Home to all members.
- •You can find the library of on-demand workouts aquí
- •Or visit our class schedule to stream workouts LIVE aquí
We hope to see you soon!
Su EQUIPO de Fitness Connection