You want to make time for fitness and you want the comfort, challenge, and convenience of a gym. You want to maximize your results. The best way to get to where you want to be—especially with the winter months right around the corner—is to enlist the help of a professional. Your Fitness Connection Health Club in Reno has multiple options for you when it comes to working with a Personal Trainer to get you to your goals…and beyond. [Read more…]
Make Fitness Connection your new Reno gym!
A healthier more fit you adds up to a better quality of life, in general. Everyone knows that. But knowing something and doing something about it are two different things. That’s a given! Whether you’re single or a have a family, the demands of work and all of the things we juggle to stay on-our-game keep us busy enough. When it comes to making time for fitness, the more your health and exercise regimen meets your needs, the more likely and more able you’ll be to make a commitment and stick to it. That’s why Fitness Connection is your ultimate choice for a Reno gym!
We offer a state-of-the-art workout facility, top-tier amenities and even free child care. As we like to say, we provide everything you need to sculpt, trim or build your way to a healthier you.
And…we do it all at affordable rates, so you don’t have to compromise your budget for the rest of the demands of your lifestyle. At our Fitness Connection Reno gym, we want to help you master your fitness goals…so you’re better prepared to take on the rest of your life beyond the gym! In fact, you can get started today with our FREE 5-Day Pass.
World Class Amenities
While the wealth of amenities make us your best Reno gym, once you come in you’ll see why our supportive staff and great environment will also keep you coming back.
Cardio and Weight Training
- Our cardio equipment provides the options you want and meets the comfort zone and challenge level you need.
- Resistance Machines: Strain the muscles from start to finish, maximizing the effect.
- Free Weights: One of the most versatile workouts you can do, this kind of workout lets you bulk and/or tone up, lose weight, gain endurance, recover from injury, etc.
- Work out with peace of mind and convenience, knowing your personal items are safe and secure.
- Shower facilities make it easy for you to fit in a workout on-the-go.
- Ladies, if you feel more comfortable working out solely in the company of other women, our isolated exercise area is just what you need to focus and get the results you want.
- Work your muscles…and then relax them in our clean and spacious sauna.
- There’s nothing like the gentle massage and warm water of a nice Jacuzzi after a workout!
- Enjoy the awesome benefits of swimming without the impact of other types of exercise.
- Your little one/s will be safe and have fun while you work out. We offer this FREE service Monday-Saturday to help support your fitness goals. Hours vary, depending on the day.
Group Exercise and Classes
Our group classes have something for everyone—from novice to seasoned athlete!
- BodyPump—Workout based on using light to moderate weights with lots of repetition. Burn up to 590 calories per workout!
- FitCycle—Stationary bike workout to build cardio and strengthen legs.
- Kickboxing—Step up your fitness and your self-defense confidence. This class suits all fitness levels.
- Pilates—This mat-class will strengthen and tone your overall physique by working the abs, back, glutes, and thighs—the power muscles!
- “Pool”ates—Our Pilates classes in the pool. The water helps stabilize you, making this class suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
- FitSculpt—This non-impact class tones and sculpts with light weights and resistance. All fit-levels will enjoy this one!
- TurboKick—This cardio-kickboxing class will challenge you alternating rounds of focus on lower and upper body.
- FitYoga—Flowing yoga poses to sculpt, tone, and refine body and mind.
- Zumba—Latin dance moves to create a sexier shape while having fun.
We also offer Personal Training, Team Training, and Small Group Training at this location!
At our Fitness Connection Reno gym, we respect your unique fitness journey. That’s why we don’t subscribe to one-size-fits-all mentality. Come in today and see what our options mean to creating your best version of YOU! Get started today with your FREE 5-DAY PASS.
When you join a gym, you’re making a real investment. The investment is twofold. That is, you are investing in yourself, your health, your well being. But, of course, you are also making a financial investment in your membership. It’s essential that you partner with a health club you can trust as you work to achieve your fitness goals and ideals and to improve your quality of life. You consider cost, value, and trusted opinion when looking for a mechanic, barber/hairdresser, or other service provider. Use the same discretion when looking for a gym. At our Allen TX gym, we know you will appreciate our value and affordability. At Fitness Connection, we are out to help you improve and elevate your fitness and overall quality of life without adding stress to your budget.
We say with confidence that we are your best option for a health club. Here is a list of factors to keep in mind—things we also keep in mind on your behalf:
- Price—We pride ourselves on being an upscale gym at an affordable price. Everyone deserves to be able to invest in themselves and a healthy lifestyle. We make it possible. Start off with our FREE 5-Day Pass!
- Equipment—See for yourself the impressive variety of cardio and weights equipment we offer—and the sheer number of available machines. Between our spacious cardio machine area and Free Weights and Resistance Machines, you won’t stand around waiting for an open spot.
- Classes—Always check in to the classes offered and the times to ensure they are a fit for your schedule. Also think ahead and consider the variety of classes; as your fitness level changes you may want to try new things to challenge yourself and mix it up a bit. Our variety of classes has something for you, regardless of age or fitness level!
- Staff—Your gym should have a staff that’s friendly, knowledgeable, and accessible. With us, you can rest assured every member staff member is expertly qualified to help you with practical questions and is respectful of your unique fitness journey.
- Location & Hours—Your gym should be convenient for you. Our convenient location and extended hours make it easy to make your workouts a part of your routine.
- Cleanliness—Your gym should offer the clean and well-maintained environment you deserve. From our equipment to our restrooms and locker rooms, you’ll find our entire gym sanitary and well maintained.
World class amenities at your Allen TX gym
We’ve got everything you would expect from a gym and so much more. Weight and cardio equipment, check! Group classes, check! But we also offer full-size basketball courts, free KIDS CLUB/childcare, and a spacious sauna—because relaxation is the perfect balance to a good workout!
A healthy lifestyle means a better, happier you in every way. You can trust your Allen TX gym Fitness Connection to help you get there. Improve health, build confidence, and create the foundation for a better life! Our main goal is supporting YOUR goals! Get started today with our FREE 5-DAY PASS.
The Gym Bissonnet is the Ideal Place to Get in Shape
Getting and staying in shape is an important life goal. Many people realize they feel so much better as long as they get a chance to work out at least several times a week. Finding the right place to work out can take time and effort. This is why so many customers have been pleased to find out about one gym with many locations. The Fitness Connection is one of the nation’s premier workout places. Here, they understand why people want and need exercise. The gym’s many locations allow anyone to find one in their area. Those who live in Bissonet can take advantage of the fact that the gym has so many locations. The Fitness Connection gym Bissonnet here in town is conveniently located and has many important and wonderful amenities.
Get Your Game On at
Getting in shape here can be lots of fun. The Fitness Connection gym Bissonnet offers a large basketball court that makes the ideal place to play a fun game. People who like to workout with their friends can find a gym in Bissonnet that has lots of classes as well. Those in search of a serious workout can find it here with highly focused Bodypump sessions. Pilates and kickboxing are just right for those who want to spend their time here engaged in an intense, high energy round of hard work. Cycling classes also help people get their heart going with others aiming for the same goal. Step classes here also make it easier than ever to get toned in a few short sessions. For a more relaxed and less fast paced workout, yoga classes are on the schedule.
Kids can also benefit from time spent playing and exercising. That’s why this gym Bissonnet offers a kid’s club where children can explore the world of exercise in a ssfe space supervised by caring and trained staffers. The club also allows parents to drop off their children while they get their own workout going. Other kinds of special amenities offer all kinds of useful options that are just right for any group. Seniors also need to stay in shape. This is why this gym in Bissonnet offers the Silver Sneakers program where older folks can relax while getting workout designed for their needs. Once he workout is done, members can let go in heated sauna.
A Convenient Location for Staying Fit
Bissonnet is next to the Dollar Tree at the corner of 7098 Bissonnet St., Houston, Tx 77074 and Fondren Road. Our all new state-of-the-art gym in Bissonnet features everything you need to achieve the results you are looking for in a health club.
Your Fitness Needs, Our Goals
The Fitness Connection is one place where people are dedicated to serving the needs of their customers. Their goal is to help change lives and live healthier. They know that people want more gym options and training isn’t always personal. This is why they work so hard each day to help provide places that are welcoming and warm for all of their members. Find out what they have to offer today with a FREE 5-Day gym pass.
The Internet has made it so easy to find information on health and fitness. But having knowledge and applying it are two different things. If it’s time for you to get serious and take your fitness goals from theory to reality, Fitness Connection is the perfect health club to make it happen. From our expert, friendly staff to our state-of-the-art facility, we offer what you need to create a foundation for your fitness…and build on it in our Sparks Health Club! [Read more…]
Staying in the best shape possible is imperative. A well rounded workout can help make this goal a true reality. Those who work out know that part of any workout must be the ability to concentrate and develop inner core strength. The development of inner core strength allows any person to exercise enough to get to their target heart rate. It also allows people to work out for a longer period of time. One of the best ways to develop such important skills is with a thoughtful workout plan that focuses attention on all the body’s muscles and makes sure they work them fully. Today, more than ever, people are turning to ancient forms of exercise to get in the best shape possible. [Read more…]
While people have been doing yoga for over 5,000 years, it really only got started in this country in the 1970s. We have a lot of catching up to do, and most people don’t realize how truly beneficial yoga is for body and mind. And many don’t realize how fun it can be.
You don’t have to know what “Namaste” means. And if you think that “Downward dog” is a pet-command, that’s okay, too. Our Fitness Connection gym in Pasadena wants to help nurture your inner-yogi and help you achieve better health with the powerful mind-body connection of yoga.
We want to be a part of your fitness journey…and yoga will benefit you from the inside out. Sure, yoga increases flexibility and reduces stress. That’s a given. But your yoga practice can achieve more than twisting your body into a pretzel shape and finding inner peace. Yoga comes with unexpected benefits, too. And these perks will help you leave the gym with a smile on your face.
3 Health Benefits You Didn’t Know About
- Greater immunity—According to one study in particular, yoga can boost immunity at a cellular level. And it happens while you’re in class, right there on the mat. Yoga also helps to boost immunity by simply increasing overall health and reducing stress. Greater strength and fluidity, more awareness of proper breathing, and improved circulation combine to help all organs in your body to function better.
- Better sleep—Doing yoga on a regular basis has been shown to improve sleep and lessen insomnia. And if you have a chronic illness, regular yoga sessions can help you sleep better and feel less fatigued. Yoga helps you deal better with stress in many ways, including awareness of breath and increased confidence. These all combine to sleep more restfully.
- Migraine relief—Yoga students report having fewer and less painful migraines after only three months of regular practice/classes. Migraines remain a bit of a medical mystery, but are most likely a combination of physical misalignment and mental/emotional stress. Yoga helps relieve both of these things!
And, of course, our yoga classes at your gym in Pasadena will sculpt, tone, limber, and refine your body and mind, alike. We welcome all fitness levels, regardless of prior experience in a gym or in yoga classes. Our trained instructors bring their own experience and style to each class. See our class schedule to choose yours!
Let us help you take your fitness to the next level with our personalized attention and excellent service. We pride ourselves on being your go-to source for yoga…and everything else you want from a fitness partner. We offer it all under one roof at our Fitness Connection gym in Pasadena. Get started today with our FREE 5-DAY PASS.
Here you’ll find everything you need to get fit, stay fit, and feel great regardless of how demanding the rest of your life is. Our state-of-the-art workout facility, top-tier amenities, and supportive and knowledgeable staff deliver the best fitness options in the industry.
You deserve to be the healthiest, most fit version of yourself that you can possibly be—inside AND out. And your Fitness Connection fitness club in Sugarland is the perfect place to accomplish it all! [Read more…]
Think weight training is just for hardcore athletes and body builders? Guess again. Weight training is for everyone! The benefits are numerous and go much deeper than just a more toned appearance. If you’re looking for a fitness club in Houston, we have eleven area locations to serve you. At Fitness Connection, you’ll find the perfect array of free weights and resistance machines to create the physique you want.
Yes, weight training is good for more than just your appearance. But even those obvious benefits are reason enough to get started on a workout regimen today! And our FREE 5-Day Pass makes it easy for you to come in, talk with our friendly staff and trainers, and set a fitness plan in motion.
Benefits of weight training
Not only does strength training increase your overall physical stamina, it also improves your ability to go through your daily routine with more strength, agility, and endurance. You’ll be able to work harder and longer with the proper weight training activities.
- It improves bone density. Strength training and a good diet give you some control over bone loss as you age. Even light weights help to keep you strong and healthy.
- It promotes fat-free body mass and decreases loss of muscle that comes with aging. The lean muscle mass that you probably work so hard for decreases with age. Adding strength training to your routine keeps fat away while maintaining more lean muscle tissue and avoiding fat storage.
- It increases the strength of connective tissue, muscles, and tendons. No, it’s not just your muscles that benefit from getting and staying strong . These surrounding parts of your body help keep you healthy and free of injuries, too.
- It improves your quality of life as you gain body confidence. When you look good, you feel good! It’s simple. Strength training will not only make you strong, but will also help manage your weight and stay active.
Strength training is key
Getting a tight and fit physique means more than just slimming down. It also means firming up and building muscle. Strength training doesn’t necessarily mean building bulk, unless that’s your goal. Strength training does mean a more toned, defined body.
Committing to strength training three times a week or more comes at our fitness club in Houston comes with some serious benefits. It will increase your metabolism, making your body burn more calories for 24-48 hours after every workout. It also develops lean muscles. And you have options: resistance machines, free weights, and/or your own body weight.
One of our staff or personal trainers at our fitness club in Houston can give you all the help you need with specific advice and workouts. For beginners, though, these exercises are especially effective and will get you quick results. If you are not familiar with these, please ask for instruction on doing them safely and on effectively using free-weights for maximum results:
Come in to a Fitness Connection fitness club in Houston and see how our weight training options can get you on the fast track to a whole new body. Get ready to love what you see in the mirror. And don’t forget to claim your FREE 5-Day Pass!
There are lots of things to consider when joining a health club, but here are a few of the main ones. Whether you choose a Fitness Connection in Almeda, Baytown, Bissonnet, Champion Forest, Federal, Greenspoint, Katy, Pasadena, Sugarland, Westheimer, or Woodlands, you can rest assured of the same consistent quality environment and the best options in the industry. [Read more…]